No products in the cart.
Tiger Stadium Reclaimed Wood Art Panel
Hand-made 24″ x 24″ reclaimed wood panel of Tiger Stadium located at Louisiana State University. Modern art transferred to shabby-chic reclaimed wood. This art panel is weathered and rustic. It has cracks, dent, knots, and nail pops – and that’s why we love these. The result is a piece with serious character. These are not mass produced faux wood pieces. It’s fine art. It’s sculpture. It’s one of a kind.
We developed a process that allows us to transfer the image from any of our prints onto 24″ x 24″ reclaimed wood panels that are ready to hang on your wall. Each piece is hand-crafted so each panel is unique.
The art panels are weathered and rustic. They have cracks, dents, knots, and nail pops. The result is a piece with serious character. These are not mass produced faux wood pieces. It’s fine art. It’s sculpture. It’s one of a kind.
- Each piece is created by hand in Charlotte, NC.
- Panels are approximately 24″ x 24″. The actual size of reclaimed wood may vary up to 1/2″. We’re recycling wood, so we never know what we’re going to get.
- We developed a process to transfer ink onto the prints, which allows the art to set into cracks and other uneven spots. The distress is natural and unpredictable – the patterns will be unique on each piece.
- Heavy hardware is included on the back of each piece. They are ready to hang.
- Bold designs with large areas of filled color, like our stadiums and flags, work best on reclaimed wood. Maps are also possible, but due to the unpredictable nature of the distress, thin roads aren’t always visible.
Reclaimed wood prints are made to order. Please allow two weeks for your piece to ship. If you need a short turnaround, please contact us and we’ll see if we can make it happen.
FREE shipping for all U.S. orders!
|Dimensions||28 x 28 x 4 in|
Please allow two weeks to ship (although we always shoot to complete them much faster).
Free U.S. Shipping. International shipping is calculated at checkout.